Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Day Off | Your Daily Dose

|Netflix & Food Parties|


Picture courtesy of my friend Shaye
Today was not particularly monumental. I got up, made breakfast, scrolled through my social media, wondering how the hell these people managed to post so much in a lousy 8 hours, then i got fed up and just searched the cute boys I was trying to stalk because that was honestly way more simple, Then I began to get ready for my day of fun. It's not what you think. It mostly consisted of me and my group of friends playing hide and seek in our school theater and eating pizza.
 I mostly making this blog to hold up on that promise for "daily blogs". Sometimes life is just poo though. I am now home and thumbing through Netflix not sure of what i want to watch. But I will say this. There are WAY more interesting blogs to come. I have them planned out and ready. I'm super excited to get this blog started and I honestly think I have it in me to juggle School, this blog, and my theater work. Fingers crossed. But I did take a few cute pictures of my outfit and I thought I would share that. 









                                                                                                                                                                                                                  


  Also, I wanted to add. There has been this...let's call it a situation going on for a while now and I'm not even sure the root of the whole thing or why any of it happened. I've been waiting an entire summer for ANYONE to just tell me what the poop is going on but no one did and now everyone is pretending like nothing happened. I feel like I'm stuck in some crappy lifetime movie and I can't get out. I'm confused. Not sure if I'm still angry; I'm not really sure what to feel but I just cant seem to shake this feeling that forgetting about it like everyone else is pretending to do is not going to solve anything. I know people say forgive and forget but I feel like that is way easier said than done.                                       


He was gone, and I did not have time to tell him what I had just now realized: that I forgave him, and that she forgave us, and that we had to forgive to survive in the labyrinth. There were so many of us who would have to live wit things done and things left undone that day. Things that did not go right, things that seemed okay at the time because we could not see the future. If only we could see the endless string of consequences that result from our smallest actions. But we can’t know better until knowing better is useless.
— Looking for Alaska by John Green

   -Until Next Time, XO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Basically Nonsense , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena