Sunday, August 3, 2014

Arsty Fartsy | Your Daily Dose

|An Art Filled Sunday|




   Yea I Know I said I was going to do one blog a day but I never said I wouldn't do more. so, to lighten up the mood from my last post I wanted to share how i spent my lonely Sunday. Who knows maybe it will give anyone else reading this the artistic push they need to try out a new hobby

To start I transformed my usually boringly painted nails to something a little more interesting. I took a deep navy blue and painted all of my nails except my ring fingers. I used a clear coat with speckles of white and blue to spice those up a little. Then, I painted my ring fingers with a bright blue and with a skinny brush ( not sure what they are called. i'm not nail artist) decided to draw on cute little union jacks...




  The next artistic event in my day was not planned. I ran across this box of multi-colored oven bake clay; Most likely from one of my many trips to Hobby Lobby. I left it sitting on my table for a good hour while I scrolled through Tumblr, Caught up on all of my YouTube subscriptions, and finished my photo shoot for pop glam on Kim Kardashian Hollywood. But, after running out of things to do i figured, why not! and I sat down at the dinning room table and made the cutest little elephant...Which I later left in the oven too long and ruined.


Now, the final Art project was not just a Sunday art day project. I had previously started to, or shall i say attempted to, draw the wonderful Jim Chapman. Now i'm no artist and I will never claim to be one but, I am pretty happy with this drawing. The picture i took was mostly to be artsy and not to showcase anything because it's not that good. But, here is the last thing that was done on this art filled Sunday.

        



"The Earth Without Art Is Just EH" -Unknown
-Until next time, XO






0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Basically Nonsense , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena