Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Change Of Plans | Basically Nonsense

| From Daily To Weekly|






With my recent lack of personal time and the VERY fast approaching day that is school I have come to the realization that daily blogging is just not something I can keep up with at this present time. I have decided that what would be best for my self and for the content of this blog would be to just put out a post weekly. As can be seen in my last few post my content is getting worse by the day. I know I will be very caught up in after school commitments and AP classes so I think Weekly is an amazing choice. 

So, from this moment on ' You Daily Does' is going to be no more. I changed the title to 'Basically Nonsense' because well that's what this is. It's me talking nonsense most of the time on the internet do I found it fitting. I will leave my other post up and my blog will be all the same the only change will be that instead of daily there will be a post up every Friday evening.

so every Friday I will bring forth a lovely post closed off with my quote of the day. Maybe it will relate maybe it won't but as usual 
     -Until Next Time, XO.

"Don't count the days, make the days count."



1 comments:

© Basically Nonsense , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena